Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Juicing: Day 2



      Well, yesterday went well. I mostly juiced carrots and pineapples. They were amazing! I didn't have the pineapple until later in the evening. I'm trying to do the 70 veggie / 30 fruit combo since fruits can turn to sugar and that's not exactly what I'm looking for. Today I am going to add cucumbers to the mix. Hopefully they will yield more liquid than the carrots. I bought 3 bags and I used all 3 bags but it was worth it because it tastes so good. I woke up with a slight hung over feeling but water is helping with that. Day one out the door! Day two here I come! I don't have any cravings for real food yet. I mostly just want to lay down and relax with my puppy. He is being a cuddle bug today. =) I am resisting getting on the scale. I am the type of person who would step on it everyday just to see it move. I promised myself I will wait the full week before I do step on it. Right now that is the hardest part of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment