Monday, August 3, 2015

Juicing: Day 1



      My local Kmart is going out of business so I managed to buy a decent juicer for $13.56! I then went to Aldi's and bought a bunch of fruits and veggies. The first thing I juiced are carrots. It tastes amazing. I bought 3 bags worth of carrots and it still didn't even fill my jar. I need to keep that in mind next time I go back to the store. I bought other items like kale, plums, celery, cantaloupes, a pineapple, and I'm  sure I'm forgetting something. I never realized how much I love carrot juice. Part of me wants to mix it with the cantaloupe but I dunno how that will be. I'm being hesitant on taking risks here. I weighed myself this morning and I won't weigh myself again until next week. I'm one of those people who will weigh myself everyday if I allow it. I think I want the surprise of what the scale will say. We shall find out if I can hold back from using it. So far so good.

     Along with putting the right foods in my body I am starting to exercise this week. I start Zumba class tonight. I hope that is fun. Sometimes I get nervous meeting new people but it is good to get out there and see what happens. I plan on doing Zumba 3 days a week and the other 2 days going to the gym. I will probably take the weekends off. We'll see. Everything seems to be going fine so far. Day one isn't over yet and I hope it continues to be great.


                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment