Thursday, August 6, 2015

Juicing: Day 4

It really only gets hard at night time. That's when the hunger and desire to eat crap kicks in. I have managed to not give in to temptations thus far. It's hard though. I've been having weird dreams lately. I blame the juicing but its all good. I feel better now that I have gotten up and started doing things around the house. I've noticed that I have a lot more time on my hands now since I'm not grazing (eating) all day. Which is good. You don't really realize how much food consumes your life until you take a break from woofing it down. I'm not feeling that crazy spark of energy yet. I think my body is still trying to get rid of all the toxins. I'm not going to give up. This is more of a life change than a diet. I will eventually incorporate plant based foods. This is more of a jump start to eating healthy and getting my body used to what it should be doing. 

I am going to Universal in September and I want to be able to walk the entire amusement park with out feeling like I am going to pass out. These are the little things that people take for granted. The ability to walk what seems like endless amounts of time. I wonder if there are any juice bars in Orlando. I figure there has to be. It is a major area. Planning ahead is something I like to do. I'm more of a tentative planner because I get that things happen and you have to change your schedule. It is nice having options because you did some research. 

It's almost the weekend. I can't wait until Monday to share my new weight. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment